Buy a Ticket to GottaCon 2015
GottaCon tickets now on sale on our website as well as at numerous retail locations (see list below). There are different prices for each day; as well as a full weekend pass price, family package prices, special packages, which include entry into some of the major events as well as “add-on” options including gaming themed burlesque show (18+), additional entertainment and BYOC (LAN and Console) seat reservations. Advance tickets save you money and allow you to pre-register for events via our warhorn site.
!!!VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
- There are limits on the number of different passes this year. Limits are noted in each pass type on our website.
- If you purchase your tickets via our site/Paypal, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique code. You must bring a copy of this email/code with you to gain entry to our event this year.
- If you purchase your tickets via a store location, you will receive a ticket from the store with a unique code. You must bring this ticket with you to gain entry to our event this year.
- When you show up, we will enter the code into our database and check you in. Without this code we will not be able to check you in, and thus you will not be able to enter GottaCon 2015.
- We will have Will Call again this year, which means starting at 1:00pm Friday February 27, 2015, advance ticket holders can come to the entrance to GottaCon 2015 and check in, receive their badge/s and be told a location where– once the doors open– you will be able to enter the event simply by presenting your pass.
- Also a badge registration station will be available to purchase tickets at “on site” prices between 1pm and 4pm. This is in an effort to decrease processing time at the doors on opening night.
- Replacement of lost or forgotten badges will result in a $10 per day reprinting fee in which official identification will be required, so don’t lose your badges.
- The convention venue closes down to the public between 2am and 8:30am each day.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars, all sales are final. If you wish to upgrade your online ticket purchase, contact us at ehatch at gottacon.com.
Here are the pass prices, special packages and add-on’s available (all pricing in Canadian dollars, taxes included):
- FW (Full Weekend Pass): $50 or $60 at the door
- FRI (Friday Only Pass: $20 or $25 at the door
- SAT (Saturday Only Pass): $30 or $35 at the door
- SUN (Sunday Only Pass): $20 or $25 at the door
- FP1 (Single Day Family Pass): $75 or $90 at the door
- FP2 (Full Weekend Family Pass): $150 or $180 at the door
- SP1 (Full Weekend Magic: The Gathering Pass): $75 or $85 at the door
- SP2 (Full Weekend Pass + LAN BYOC Reservation): $75 or $85 at the door
- SP3 (Full Weekend Pass + Console BYOC Reservation): $60 or $70 at the door
- SP4 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2015 Warhammer 40K Pass): $60 or $70 at the door
- SP5 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2015 Warhammer Fantasy Pass): $60 or $70 at the door
- SP6 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2015 Warmachine/Hordes Pass): $60 or $70 at the door
- SP7 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2015 Flames of War Pass): $60 or $70 at the door
- SP8 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2015 Blood Bowl Pass): $60 or $70 at the door
- AO1 (Video Game Themed Burlesque Show – weekend pass NOT included, age 18+): $10
- AO2 (Portal 2: The [Unauthorized] Musical Comedy – weekend pass NOT included): $10
- AO3 (BYOC Seat Reservation – weekend pass NOT included): $30
- Spectator day/weekend passes and late night Friday and Saturday passes will be available at the door
- Special packages (SP) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 include entry into the event(s) indicated in the package as well as full weekend access to GottaCon 2015.
- Family packages (FP) offer for families only, ID may be requested, maximum four people per family, maximum 2 adults 18+
- Children 10 and under get in free (must be accompanied by an adult, provide proof of age if asked, maximum two free child admissions per adult). This option is only available at the door. Preregistration of events is not available via this complementary pass
- These prices include entry to GottaCon 2015 the “Event”. Some designated activities require preregistration and/or payment of a separate, additional fee. More information on this will be contained in the event listing which can be found at http://warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2015 as events are populated
There are multiple ways to get tickets! Methods of payment that will be accepted will include:
- Paypal – purchasing your tickets on our site
- Purchase a ticket at a local participating retail location (see below)
(as of Oct 24):
GottaCon 2015 T-Shirt and Dice Package
Once again GottaCon is happy to offer a T-Shirt and Dice package to our attendees that will only be available in advance via our website and at the event this year at a designated exhibitor booth. The package includes one t-shirt with GottaCon 2015 graphic on it (see below) and a set of Chessex dice (seven pieces) which will match our promotional die that is given with purchase of a full weekend pass or package while supplies last. This package will be available at the event in limited quantities.
Package includes one shirt design, one Custom D6 and Matching Dice Set
Dice Set Colour for GottaCon 2015
GottaCon 2015 will be held February 27 – March 1, 2015 at the Victoria Conference Centre and Crystal Gardens located at 720 Douglas Street, Victoria BC. The convention doors open at 5:00pm Friday and close at 6:00pm Sunday with nightly shutdowns between 2am and 8:30am.