How to Register for Events (please read fully):
Warhorn went through a large change this year and for now on you only need to create a Warhorn account once. Once you have an account you can join events on Warhorn through that single account.
Advance Event Registration for advance ticket holders will be shutdown tomorrow night. Existing ticket holders, guests, volunteers, event coordinators, exhbitors have until 10pm Tuesday February 25 to create an account. After that all event registration will need to take place on site at Event Registration.
Please follow these steps to create an account and start registering for events for GottaCon 2014:
- Pre-purchase a ticket via our website, Warhorn site or store location
- Go here – https://www.warhorn.net/signup and create a Warhorn account
- Login to your Warhorn account
- Click on “View all upcoming events”, then search for “GottaCon”
- Select GottaCon 2014 then in the upper left corner select “register for this event”
- Wait for GottaCon Staff to clear you (remember only people who have purchased tickets can pre register for events). You will receive an email letting you know you have been cleared.
- Once you have been cleared, you browse the event listing (while logged in) by going here – https://www.warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2014/schedule
- Once you have been cleared, you login to your warhorn account and select GottaCon from your “Events you’re attending” area
- Browse the event listing (while logged in) by going here – https://www.warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2014/registration. To register for an event click the “play” button for that event.
- Then you sign up for the events you want.
If you are organizing an event, a volunteer, an exhibitor or special guest at our show please let us know specifically how you are involved with our show and we will clear your account.