GottaCon tickets will go on sale starting Friday October 25, 2013 on our website as well as at numerous retail locations (see list below). There are different prices for each day as well as a full weekend pass price, family package prices, special packages which include entry into some of the major events as well as “add-on” options including our GottaCon 2014 t-shirt and dice set, video game themed burlesque show (18+) and BYOC seat reservations. There are a number of reasons why you should get your tickets in advance of the big show.
- Most of our ticket options discounts for advance purchases. This discount will be available until end of day February 11, 2014.
- Once you have purchased a ticket and our warhorn site goes live in November you will be able to preregister for events via our warhorn event registration site. Preregistration allows you to reserve your seat at the events you want as seating at most events is limited. It also helps you evade stand in the event registration lines the days of the convention to sign up for the events.
!!!NEW AND VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- There are limits on the number of different passes this year. Limits are noted in each pass type on our website.
- If you purchase your tickets via our site/Paypal you will receive a confirmation email with a unique code. You must bring a copy of this email/code with you to gain entry to our event this year.
- If you purchase your tickets via a store location you will receive a ticket from the store with a unique code. You must bring this ticket with you to gain entry to our event this year.
- When you show up we will enter the code into our database and check you in. Without this code we will not be able to check you in and thus you will not be able to enter GottaCon 2014.
- We will have “Will Call” again this year which means starting at 2:00pm Friday February 28, 2014 you can come to the entrance to GottaCon 2014 and check in, receive your badge and be told a location where, once the doors open, you will be able to enter the event simply by presenting your pass.
- The Will Call station will also have the ability to allow people to purchase tickets in advance of the doors opening between 2:00pm and 4:00pm. This is in an effort to decrease processing time at the doors on opening night.
- Replacement of lost or forgotten badges will result in a $10 per day reprinting fee in which official identification will be required, so don’t lose your badges.
- The convention venue closes down to the public between 4am and 8am each day.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars, all sales are final. If you wish to upgrade your online ticket purchase, contact us at email@example.com.
There are multiple ways to get tickets! Methods of payment that will be accepted will include:
- Paypal – purchasing your tickets on our site
- Purchase a ticket at a local participating retail location (see below)
Pass and Add-on Options for GottaCon 2014
Here are the pass prices, special packages and add-on’s available (all pricing in Canadian dollars, taxes included):
- FW (Full Weekend Pass): $45 or $50 at the door
- FRI (Friday Only Pass: $15 or $20 at the door
- SAT (Saturday Only Pass): $25 or $30 at the door
- SUN (Sunday Only Pass): $15 or $20 at the door
- FP1 (Single Day Family Pass): $65 or $70 at the door
- FP2 (Full Weekend Family Pass): $125 or $150 at the door
- SP1 (Full Weekend Magic: The Gathering Pass): $65 or $75 at the door
- SP2 (Full Weekend Pass + BYOC Reservation): $65 or $75 at the door
- SP3 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2014 Warhammer 40K Pass): $50 or $60 at the door
- SP4 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2014 Warhammer Fantasy Pass): $50 or $60 at the door
- SP5 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2014 Warmachine/Hordes Pass): $50 or $60 at the door
- SP6 (Full Weekend GottaCon 2014 Flames of War Pass): $50 or $60 at the door
- AO1 (Video Game Themed Burlesque Show – weekend pass NOT included, age 18+): $10
- AO2 (T-Shirt & Dice Package – weekend pass NOT included): $30
- AO3 (BYOC Seat Reservation – weekend pass NOT included): $25
- Special packages (SP) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 include entry into the event(s) indicated in the package as well as full weekend access to GottaCon 2014.
- Family packages (FP) offer for families only, ID may be requested, maximum four people per family, maximum 2 adults 18+
- Children 10 and under get in free (must be accompanied by an adult, provide proof of age if asked, maximum two free child admissions per adult). This option is only available at the door. Preregistration of events is not available via this complementary pass
- These prices include entry to GottaCon 2014 the “Event”. Some designated activities require preregistration and/or payment of a separate, additional fee. More information on this will be contained in the event listing which can be found at http://warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2014 as events are populated
Once again GottaCon is happy to offer a T-Shirt and Dice package to our attendees. The package includes one t-shirt with GottaCon 2014 graphic on it (GottaCon Time or GottaCon Ponies) and a set of Chessex dice (seven pieces) which will match our promotional die that is given with purchase of a full weekend pass or package while supplies last. Also if you purchase a full weekend ticket or full weekend special event pass and the t-shirt and dice package you will be granted early access to GottaCon 2014 (Friday February 28, 2014 at 4:30PM instead of 5:00PM). This package will only be available until February 4, 2014. This package will not be available at the convention.
Package includes one shirt design and Custom D6 and Matching Dice Set
Dice Set Colour for GottaCon 2014
GottaCon 2014 will be held February 28 – March 2, 2014 at the Victoria Conference Centre located at 720 Douglas Street, Victoria BC. The convention doors open at 5:00pm Friday and close at 6:00pm Sunday with nightly shutdowns between 4am and 8am.