The GottaCon 2014 Event listing is currently under development. Event submission is now open. Our 2014 warhorn site is now available. Creation of accounts for pre-registration is NOW OPEN for advance ticket holders, volunteers, event coordinators, special guests and exhibitors.
Advance tickets sales will open in late October. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door. The convention doors open to the public at 5:00pm February 28, 2014.
Also, there are a couple changes to how events are laid out this year. The first thing you will notice is that we have more slots than ever before, 23 in total. In order to aid organizing events over the weekend we now have two hour and one hour slots covering the entire weekend. Due to the increased number of slots events in Warhorn will only be placed in slot they they are scheduled to start in.How to Register for events (please read fully):
Warhorn went through a large change this year and for now on you only need to create a Warhorn account once. Once you have an account you can join events on Warhorn through that single account.
Please follow these steps to create an account and start registering for events for GottaCon 2014:
- Pre-purchase a ticket via our website, Warhorn site or store location
- Go here – https://www.warhorn.net/signup and create a Warhorn account
- Login to your Warhorn account
- Click on “View all upcoming events”, then search for “GottaCon”
- Select GottaCon 2014 then in the upper left corner select “register for this event”
- Wait for GottaCon Staff to clear you (remember only people who have purchased tickets can pre register for events). You will receive an email letting you know you have been cleared.
- Once you have been cleared, you browse the event listing (while logged in) by going here – https://www.warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2014/schedule
- Once you have been cleared, you login to your warhorn account and select GottaCon from your “Events you’re attending” area
- Browse the event listing (while logged in) by going here – https://www.warhorn.net/events/gottacon-2014/registration. To register for an event click the “play” button for that event.
- Then you sign up for the events you want.
If you are organizing an event, a volunteer, an exhibitor or special guest at our show please let us know specifically how you are involved with our show and we will clear your account.Event Listing Legend
BG = Board Game
EG = Electronic Game
Mini = Miniature based game (collectible and non-collectible)
RPG = Roleplaying Game
TCG = Tradable Card Game
WSP = Workshop or Panel
—————————————————————————————————— Event Listing for GottaCon 2014 (MS Excel Version): Coming in Late December 2013 Event Listing for GottaCon 2014 (Adobe PDF Version): Coming in Late December 2013 ——————————————————————————————————